SiteWave removes barriers between authors and readers, producers and customers, back office and sales. Now you can focus on your content and your market.
Welcome to SiteWave, the only multi-author, browser driven, web application authoring system on the Internet. Where your content and an HTML browser are all you need. Multiple levels of management and security means you can start small and delegate as you grow.
SiteWave delivers simplicity and convenience without sacrificing any of the features you need to make your site look professional. Nitty-gritty web essentials like "MetaTags" are taken care of for you. Features like EzSubmit make critical tasks like registering your web pages with popular search engines a single simple click.
- EzSentence - define new applications as easily as filling in the blanks to create a logical sounding sentence. This feature alone is a revolution in the heretofore black art of systems engineering. We have approximately 70 predefined applications premade for you to choose from. You can add more easily and quickly with virtually no training.
- EzEdit - this component of SiteWave make creating great looking pages a breeze by cutting and pasting from our EzTemplates or your favorite websites. It turns your IE 4.0 or greater browser into a word processor-like editor. No HTML required.
- EzHTML toolbar - it knows the HTML code so you can focus on content - for other browsers
- EzNavigation - users love our standard index bar - "Difficult Navigation," "Could Not Find Information," and "Too Many Clicks to Find Info" are all non-issues with SiteWave's Just One Click to Any Other Page approach
- EzSpellChecker - so fast writing doesn't mean loss of quality and a poor image
- EzLinker - automatically lists and instantly inserts internal links with one click
- EzURL - with optional URL descriptions - it turns URLs into live links for you
- EzMetaMaker - high quality automatic metatags make your site search engine friendly - a "Key Phrases" field lets you get those "Top 10" listings in search engines
- EzSubmit - makes submitting every page on your site to the 7 major search engines a trivial task for maximum exposure
- EzPublisher - publish your website to HTML, Zip it up, and FTP it to your host
- EzDocumentor - publishes your whole website as a single web page suitable for printing - let's people print out a brochure of your website for their friends who don't have access.
- EzFuturePost - you enter the date and time in the Page or the Article when you would like it to begin appearing. It will then show up in the dynamic version of your website at http://yourapp.yourcompanyname.entrewave.com/dynaview It will also either appear or not appear in any static HTML webpages you generate through EzManager at the time you create them. Note that the expiry date that applies must be set in the Sitewave Manager I Options form. This will cause any pages older than the number of days set to automatically drop from the index. Previously created pages will still exist in the relevant folder until deleted using the File Manager.
- EzAdd - Under the Options a link is dynamically generated that allows you to have an EzAdd button on your browsers Links bar. From then on, whenever you find your self at a website you would like to link to your Sitewave site, just highlight the part of the website you want to reference and click EzAdd. This will bring up a new Sitewave window and when you click Add Page the previously highlighted material and its link are automatically added for you. This is a real time saver that makes it easy to build your website.
- ApplicationView - this 3 paned view makes for easy management and navigation of your Sitewave applications.
- DynaView - lets you publish a dynamically generated website so is it always up to date.
- PreView - the site as it will look like when you publish it using EzHTML for static HTML deployment.
- WaveView - let authors edit their websites in a format that looks exactly as it does in PreView except for added buttons used to edit and manage the site.
It may be easy to get started with SiteWave but that doesn't mean there is a lack of depth for really powerful stuff that leverages the web for all its worth. Publishers can leverage the talents of any number of authors to build multiple websites.
SiteWave lends itself to incremental improvements in your content. Many web authoring tools make it easy to set up a hierarchy and leave you mentally stuck trying to fill in all the content. SiteWave builds the hierarchy for you automatically as you add content over time. Site organization is automatic - indexes, subindexes, and internal navigation aids are added as you add new articles.
Clear User-Interface - Exceptionally clear user interface makes navigating straight forward even for the novice user.
Flexible Interface Configuration - Authors can choose to view web sites in a variety of configurations, including frames, that best meet their needs.
Subscription Services - For multi-authored sites authors can subscribe to web pages within a section. Authors can optionally choose to be notified by e-mail of any new additions to the subscribed web page for smoother collaboration.
File Uploading - Optional file uploading and file attachments so that authors can provide images, figures, and files along with web pages.
Advanced Searching - Users can use powerful searching tools to find pages or search for information by author, date, keyword, text, or section.
EntreWave SiteWave is a web-based Collaborative Site Builder application used to host on-line websites. In addition to reading and posting pages, you can also customize a number of website options, like email notification, which, if enabled, allows you to receive notification by email of any articles that have been posted to pages you are interested in.
Use this documentation to learn about:
- SiteWave terms and concepts
- Posting pages
- Setting website options